'93 Buick Strut Replacemant High Cost

Hey guys, can some knowlegeable in this area tell me why it costs $800+ to replace the rear load leveler struts in a '93 buick park Ave? Is this a job that its best for the dealer to do only, or can any good
garage do it at a much better rate? Suggestions appreciated.

I have done the fronts, and they are a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I have never done the rears, so cannot comment.
Dealership priced often invade ones sphincters.

Any competent shop can do it. Dealers generally have the highest prices. I'd shop around.

while shopping ensure correct struts are quoted. Your car probably has Gran Touring Suspension, instead of Dynaride: look on dash/glove box lid for name. hth, s