'93 Century No Spark...Grrrrr

I have a '93 Century with a 3.3 Multi port fuel injection. there is fuel in the rail and the injectors, coils, ignition control all test with in specs. there is voltage to the ICM as well as to the MAF and the crank posistion sensor. there is no spark. there is also no error codes from the OBD-one only a system pass code. is it possible for either the coil packs or the ICM to test good and still be faulty? or is there something i have overlooked in the whole ignition system... I do not suspect ECM because there is no other problems indicitive of an ECM failure. the car turns over, the fuel pump kicks in, the injecttors ohm good...i am at my wits end with this one... thank you

Reply to
bearfan

Shep

check you ground side it is a neg swicthing system and do you have a secuity lamp on?

Reply to
jshammer