93 G20 Van Water Pump

Does anyone have access to GM/Chevy service bulletins? At one time I was shown info on a series of discs pertaining to an alternative water pump for my 93 G20 5.0.
It's apparent that I need a water pump for my as fluid is running out the hole on the bottom of the pump. At one time, because I get very little heat from the heater, I looked into a cause. I found info from a Chevy service bulletin that addressed the problem stating that I could install a pump from a different engine model and gain a bit more heat. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to that info.
Jeff Wald
" I can handle things, I'm smart - not like everybody says - not dumb,