93 GMC VANDURA 3/4 TON VAN

I have just noticed fluid on my driveway from a slow leak. It appears to be coming from around the harmonic balancer. It is wabbling when it turns (as if it were loose where it goes into the motor). A friend recommended loosening the bolts and (knowing exact torque required) retightening them to see if it was somehow loose. Is this possible? Would this be an expensive repair if I were to take it to a shop?

Reply to
AUTOCHICK