93 GMC VANDURA A/C PROBLEM

MY A/C COMPRESSOR,HOSE ASSEMBLY, COMPRESSOR,COMPRESSOR SWITCH, AND REAR AIR HAVE BEEN REPLACED OR REPAIRED A WEEK OR SO AGO. NOW, ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY AIR JUST STOPS BLOWING IN THE FRONT. EVENTUALLY I KEPT SWITCHING IT OFF AND ON AND IT CAME BACK ON AGAIN. NOW TODAY IT STOPPED BLOWING AGAIN. COULD IT BE THE CONTROL ON THE DASH OR IS THERE SOME TYPE OF SWITCH SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR ME TO CHECK? MY COMPRESSOR IS CLEARLY WORKING....I JUST AM NOT GETTING IT TO BLOW FROM THE DASH. HELP???

Reply to
AUTOCHICK

MY A/C COMPRESSOR,HOSE ASSEMBLY, COMPRESSOR,COMPRESSOR SWITCH, AND REAR AIR HAVE BEEN REPLACED OR REPAIRED A WEEK OR SO AGO. NOW, ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY AIR JUST STOPS BLOWING IN THE FRONT. EVENTUALLY I KEPT SWITCHING IT OFF AND ON AND IT CAME BACK ON AGAIN. NOW TODAY IT STOPPED BLOWING AGAIN. COULD IT BE THE CONTROL ON THE DASH OR IS THERE SOME TYPE OF SWITCHSOMEWHERE ELSE FOR ME TO CHECK? MY COMPRESSOR IS CLEARLY WORKING....I JUST AM NOT GETTING IT TO BLOW FROM THE DASH. HELP??? _______________________________

1.) Take it back to the mechanic who did all that work. For the money it must have cost, you are entitled to a properly functioning air conditioning system.

2.) Please don't post inquiries in all capital letters. Some readers consider it rude, equivalent to shouting, and they will refrain from offering the help you seek.

Good luck,

Reply to
Rodan

First of SHUT OFF THE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Second. Your problem is probably a bad ground on the blower motor under the hood. They are known to go bad and it causes the blower motor to stop running. Easy to repair by pulling the connector off and cleaning the terminals good and putting it back together.

Reply to
Steve W.