93 Jimmy front side marker lights?

Anyone know how to change these without removing the headlight brackets? This is the only way I can see to get to them--remove the sealed beam light, then the bracket for the headlight. I can do this, but it would
mean reaiming afterwards. Is there a better way to get these out? It looks like the marker light *could* pry out, but my concern is that it could crack.
Here is an illustration showing which light I am referring to: http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image 9094gmcjimmy92126111990208co.jpg
Thanks for any help.
Remove the grille. 4 screws along the top pointing toward the back of the truck, then there's 3-4 screws scattered in the actual grille area. Should pop right off after that. If you need to change the bulb or even the lens, easy access from there.

Thank you, that works great. It's also good for getting screws that I have dropped while changing the headlights.
Remove the headilght bezzel and you should get it at it there you may have to remove the front of the grill