93 Jimmy front side marker lights?

Anyone know how to change these without removing the headlight brackets? This is the only way I can see to get to them--remove the sealed beam light, then the bracket for the headlight. I can do this, but it would mean reaiming afterwards. Is there a better way to get these out? It looks like the marker light *could* pry out, but my concern is that it could crack.

Here is an illustration showing which light I am referring to:

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Conan Ford

Mike Levy

Mike Levy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thank you, that works great. It's also good for getting screws that I have dropped while changing the headlights.

Reply to
Conan Ford

Remove the headilght bezzel and you should get it at it there you may have to remove the front of the grill

Reply to
MegroeG