93’ Lumina Starting problem

:roll: I have a 93’ lumina 3.1 fuel injected engine and am having problems starting my car. The first problem I had was with the cars alternator but I replaced it with a new one and I got the car to start
once. I left it run for about 30 minutes then turned it off waited a few seconds and it turned right back on. But the next day I came out to take my car to go get gas since it was at quater of a tank and gas was under $2.00 but it wouldn’t fully start and I have checked the battery and it is fine but when I went to check the spark plugs there was no spark.....any suggestions?