94 Beretta PS pump pulley

I'm trying to save my Mom some money and thought I would fix this for her.

The power steering pump pulley which is plastic has broke off at the shaft bolt. Can anyone point me to a "how to" for the removal of the PS unit?

Looking in there it appears there will be a few other items that need to be removed? Also will need to replace the serpentine belt and for the life of me I cant see where any of the items that the belt drives adjust to release/adjust the belt's tension.

Thanks for your help.

Rockalot