'94 Bonneville fog-lights upgrade ?

I'm trying to get suggestions for upgrading the factory 27-watt fog lights on my '94 Pontiac Bonneville SE. I'm thinking of installing Hella Micro DE fog units in place of the
factory fogs, using the factory fog wiring.
Since the Hella units are 55-watts each does a higher-amp fuse need to be used on any of the factory fuse-slots, and, can the factory fog wiring handle twice the wattage ?
Any replacement fog suggestions other than the Hella Micro DE units ?

I'd get an automotive relay, and have the wiring leading to one of the fog lamps trigger it, and have a power supply coming directly off the battery with sufficient gauge wire to power the new fog lamps themselves, just to be safe.