94 Buick Century Spec. Fuel Problem

I was told by an auto repair shop I needed a new fuel pump but was quoted a very high price for replacement. After checking that the old pump was getting electricity (I thought), I replaced the pump myself.
However, fuel is still not being delivered, and the new pump makes no noise when the ignition is turned on. Apparently I checked the wrong wires when I checked for power on the old pump. I checked all the fuses in the glove compartment, even though none was labeled "fuel pump".
How do I make sure the pump is getting electrical power?
Under the hood, there's a bank of relays on the left side (as you face the car). Which one (if any) controls the fuel pump?
What else am I missing?
PLEASE HELP!
And thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Ed Lynk
Ed wrote:

Buy a little 12 volt solid-state alarm buzzer from an electronics store. With clip leads, attach it to the fuel pump where you measure 12 volts present at it. That way, whether you are cranking the engine or anything else, you can hear if the 12 volts is still present.
---Bob Gross---
I would recommend picking up a shop manual.

With
at
can