94 buick la sabre heat not working

on my 94 buick la sabre the heat is not working and i think its the fan but i dont know where the heater fan is located. so if any one could help me out
and tell me where it is that would be a big help. thank you

Can you hear the fan turn on? Is there any air coming from any of the vents? Is the engine warming up? It's not a good idea to throw parts at a car in hopes of fixing it.
Did you check the blower fuse?

is it an auto-temp system??.........kjun
hey dude i have a 90 park ave and i just had the same problem about a week ago. your heater blower is undeer the hood, look on the firewall and there will be a plastic cover that says "maxifuse/relay center". take it off. right on the middle of the firewall should be a a black motor with a wire harness and a little tube connected to it there are (5) seven mm bolts holding it on the firewall. disconnect the little tube from the CAR leaving it connected to the motor. take the wire harness off, then loosen the screws holding it on. by now, it should be off. reverse for replacement. this thing is about $70 if not more at your local autozone. hope this helps i suggest you invest $20 in a HAYNES repair manual for that car. I did, best investment i ever made on mine. :)