94 Buick LeSabre will not start

94 Buick LeSabre
- New Spark Plugs and Wires - New Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors - Replaced Ignition Module and Coils with used working ones - Tried Computer from another LeSabre (same number) Switching PROM
- Fuel pressure OK - Compression OK on all cylinders - Don't see any vacuum leeks - I see spark and Injectors spraying
But doesn't start! It turns but no signs of starting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dominic
_______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
How can you see injectors spray, was the fuel rail off? With a noid lite can you get injector pulse, spray carb cleaner into the intake duct see if it tries to start, then look for fuel problems or disconnect MAF, see what happens.

-
I took the rail out with the fuel injectors. By applying 12V volts to each I could see them spray. The car did try to start when I sprayed starting fluid into the intake. Disconnecting the MAF didn't do anything.

How about cranking and letting the computer pulse them, this is the test. Or use a noid lite to confirm pulse.Also the injectors spray by being pulsed or grounded from the pcm, how did you apply 12v and do this?

-
Dominic wrote:

Timing gear itself is likely worn down. A common problem, since they used synthetic teeth on the main cog. Add in a stretched chain and a weak tensioner assembly, and it can easily slip enough to get too far off to run. Sometimes it wears down to nubs and can't even be started(chain just spinning and slipping with nothing to grab onto anymore)
Replace the gear with metal replacements and a new chain.