94 Buick Park Ave-Moonroof drainlines

Does someone know how to access the rear sunroof drainlines so that they can be repaired/replaced.I would think that the headliner would have to be removed but I can't see how the rear grab handles/lights are to be
removed.Any ideas on how to best approach this repair ? Thanks,Dom
If they are plugged up try blowing compressed ar into the drain tubes.
The grab handles are screwed into the roof. Pull down on the handle to see the screws - if you don't see screw heads they are probably covered by some caps that need to be popped off.
Good Luck
harryface