94 Corsica

Hello all, was wondering if anyone in here had any experience working on one of these? It has a 2.2L port injected engine. Having problems with fuel delivery I
think. Seems to lack power, and I can hear it backfire in the intake manifold during acceleration. Also on start-up, after it is warm, the engine seems to have a miss of the first couple minutes. I suspect a leaky injector here. Unfortunately GM didn't make it east to check fuel pressure on this car, can't find a Schrader valve anywhere. But I suspected the fuel pump was bad, and replaced it. The car ran great for a couple months, except for the miss on start up, but the problem is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

one of

delivery I

manifold
can't
If your car has the screw on fuel line at the fuel rail. You can get a fuel line from a 91 to 96 Saturn 1.9 twin cam. It should swrew on to the fuel rail and clip right in to the quick disconnect fuel line fitting. The saturn line does have the valve. I saved one from the last Saturn I did, since the new motor came with both lines.
you should be able to get one at a salvage yard for less then $5. Charles
Hey thanks Charles, sounds like a great idea.