94 Grand Am exhaust

Do any of you, know where I can get a cat-back exhaust for my 94 Grand Am

www.summutracing.com www.jegs.com www.midas.com www.meinke.com www.carparts.com
www.youramoron.com

I tried link 6 but keep getting directed back to alt.autos.gm
<grin> All in fun.
I just wanted to know if this is true, that you can create your own cat-back, by cutting your cat in half, and putting a piece of exhaust tubing through it.

I hope that you aren't intending on getting caught in a roadside e-test. Or mentioning it to anyone that you're disabling your cat.
Oh. BTW cat-back means from the end of the catalytic to the rear of the car. Implies a working cat.
I just wanted to know if this is true, that you can create your own cat-back, by cutting your cat in half, and putting a piece of exhaust tubing through it.
All you hae to do is cut your cat in half and weld a piece of exhaust tubing through the middle of the cat, and then put ot back on.