'94 Lasabre rear inside door panel

Anyone know how to remove the inside rear door panel of my 4 door car, the door will not open from the inside but will from outside. (electric windows)
the latch seems to move when you unlock with the button. thanks for any help..
Hmmm. Maybe you have the "childproof" latches on the rear doors? Open the door from the outside and while holding it open, look up and down the outside edge of the door itself and see if you see a small nylon slide tab that you set to make the door not open from the inside to protect children from opening the door accidentally. The tab that sets this should have a small sticker telling you what it is and which position is the "on" and "off" position.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:09:29 -0700, Bob D. wrote:

I hate this feature for one reason, stupid friends in the back of your car almost ripping the door handle off to get out, even after you tell the to wait.
-
I Agree!