'94 LasSabre power door locks gone crazy

All of a sudden the doors will lock on my car. Sometimes if I just open the door to get in they lock, driving down the road after 10-15 minutes they
will just all lock and then unlock. I was sitting in a lot with the car running and the door locks all of a sudden locked, I unlock them and they lock again in a few seconds. Any one know what this might be please? Can't warm up the car now cause I might not get back in.
Have you noticed if the interior lights go on/off with the locking of the doors?

I have replaced the lights bulbs in the door locks on a 96 roadmaster and on a 97 lesabre, both were the same. If i remember right the switches were easy to get out. The hard part was putting in the new bulb because everything is so small, I needed a magnifying glass. Point being I bet a very very small piece of loose wire, maybe off the ends of the light bulb is shorting the lock switch when there is a vibration in the car. I am thinking if you just hit one door at a time with your hand, it should be simple to figure out which switch it is.