94 LeSabre

I have a 94 LeSabre I just bought a couple of days ago, i'm still pretty young and know nothing about cars, the guy who sold it to me gave me no manual for the
car and now their is a light on inside and I don't know what it is. Maybe you can help. It is a warning light that reads: INFL. REST. can someone help me know what this means. Thanks
That would be the Air bag warning light. It being on means the airbags are shut off and will not work if your involved in an accident. Take it to a dealer and have it scanned to see what the problem is, and how much it will cost to repair it.
--
Steve Williams