94 Olds Cutlass Electrical Problems

I have a 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme that sat
When I open any of the doors the interior lights wont come on but when I turn the key on the interior lights come on and wont go off untill
about 5 min after I turn the car off ... even if I drive the car for 200 miles they stay on the whole time ... is there a possiblilty of wires bein crossed?!? I pulled the fuse but for the interior lights but my battery is still draining.
--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.AutoForumz.com interface
Thread archive:

http://www.AutoForumz.com/94-Olds-Cutlass-Electrical-Problems-ftopict228771.html
Check around the fuse panel. Look for water penetration. Also check for white powder on the wiring connectors. The switches are on the inside of the door frames.