94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme V6 3.2L fuel Injection
Everytime I come to a stop the car stalls.Or as soon as I crank it up it runs for a split second and then
stalls out.THEN, the problems completely dissappear and it runs like theres NOTING wrong with it.
Any ideas ?
Java
Start with the cheap stuff, like the fuel filter