94 Park ave memory seats Question

Hi all,
just got the above model and make. Has 2 power seat memory positions which would be great if I could figger out out to reset them. Must've been a strange
couple that had the car prior to us as seting one is down on the floor, all the way back and tilted waaaaay back, setting two is way up high and waaaay forward and tilied back as well.
Anyway, there's no info in the supplied owners manual as to how to go about resetting these so I can get 'em where me and the wife can set our own prefs...
Anyone?
TIA
Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)
Put the seat where you want it, then press the position button (#1 or #2) and hold it. I believe you will hear a beep or some such when the position is memorized. To test, move the seat, then press the position button and release to see if the seat returns.

I figured it out and it's not quite this, so I'll post it in the offhand illusion that someone else can benefit from it
Press the memory switch you wish to set, left or right, it.
Press the "set" key - it will beep once
set the seat where you want it and then press the "end" key - it will beep twice
to confirm, do as the other poster suggested and monkey with the seat knobs, then press the memory switch you just set, it should go back to where you preset it.
Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)
Sorry for the misinformation. I'm glad all worked out well.