94 S10 blazer ignition problem

I have a 94 s10 blazer and it has been blowing the fuse for the interier light,sig. lighter,rear hatch release.Today I went to turn it off and i turned the key off and removed it but the engine kept
running.The service engine light and the brake light was on in the dash.I put the key back in and turned it on and off 3 or 4 times befor it shut off.Then I noticed the lights were still on in the dash with the key out.The fuse blew again when I opened the door.Now it will shut off like it should with the fuse blown.Has anyone had this problem? I am thinking the switch!
Weedle wrote: I have a 94 s10 blazer and it has been blowing the fuse for the interier light,sig. lighter,rear hatch release.Today I went to turn it off and i turned the key off and removed it but the engine kept running.The service engine light and the brake light was on in the dash.I put the key back in and turned it on and off 3 or 4 times befor it shut off.Then I noticed the lights were still on in the dash with the key out.The fuse blew again when I opened the door.Now it will shut off like it should with the fuse blown.Has anyone had this problem? I am thinking the switch! ************************************* When it blows that fuse, does it only happen when you're opening the door?
Does the horn then quit working also?
Does the ignition switch feel different than before when you're turning the key to on / off, starting, etc? (like it's binding, loose, etc)
Has the steering wheel or column been removed, replaced, tampered with, etc?
On Jun 9, 12:50 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (James Goforth) wrote:

I bete it is ignition switch. :)