95 Astro Running rich

hello, I have a 95 astro (W) which runs rich. I can smell gas out of the exhaust.

i have spend some money on tuneup (spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, air filter,pcv valve). I changes, spider injector because previous one as leaking and flooding engine. Can you suggest me what else i should check/replace.

I plan to see what the oxygen sensor says this weekend.

What about temperature sensor, or map sensor? doyou tink they might be related somehow.

It doesnot smell all the time. but once a while, something intermitted. The car runs smooth, with lots of power.

Reply to
uccoskun

Shep