'95 AUAROA Ghost Codes?

after One Backfire then 14 Miles limping home, the local Mobil Station ran a diagnostic Stating the Following:
34 MAP SENSOR 43 LEFT O SENSOR 36 EGR PINTEL RANGE
45 RIGHT O SENSOR 15 INPUT SPEED SENSOR
52 DEFECTIVE ECM 109 INTERNAL ECM PROBLEM
121 A/C TEMP SENSOR PROBLEM
I love the car. It ran very well for 8K Mles, over the the 2 years I dove it,... before that Dang Backfire!
ANY helpful feedback much appreciated!
--- BOB, PLUMB
Hi. First off, I would say the odds that a whole bunch of sensors went bad at once is unlikely. Just my gut but I might suspect the ECM is bad, or you have some serious electrical problems. I don't know if there is an easy way to check and ECM but try. Also check all grounds and appropriate connectors etc.
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:17:38 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (David Kitt) wrote:

maybe the headlight fluid is low.. :) no.. sounds like the ecm.. if it backfired, it probably did it because the computer took a dive and sent bad codes causing the backfie in the first place.
(David Kitt)