95 Blazer door lock problem

-- Cannot open hatch with key, when I open driver's door with key, hatch works with button or dash switch but other doors do not open. Have tried changing master relay and door handle master, nothing. I can hear a relay working under passenger side dash assume it is the master relay, don't think it is fuse but can't figure out what fuse it is. How is it labeled? wing mirrors have not been working but doors just went out, I understand fusing is for doors and mirrors.

Reply to
mitakid