'95 Bonneville, 3800 series 2 loosing coolant I assume a Blown Head Gasket

I'm loosing coolant, and it's mixing with the oil so I figure a blown head gasket...or a cracked head. Does anyone know how to determine which head the leak is coming from bewfore I pull the wrong one off?
-mike
In article

Pressurize each cylinder at top dead center with the valves closed with shop air, watch the coolant level in the radiator for changes/bubbles.
Coolant in the oil on a 95 3800 could easily be failed lower intake manifold gaskets, same design as the crap that fails on the other GM V engines.
Or the intake cracked at the upper plenum egr passage, even more common on the 3800.
wrote:

-
I think Shep may be right, my computer is giving me an EGR code. I'll look around and see if I can spot anything. Got any pointers to address this if the intake is cracked?
-mike
Shep wrote:

Pull the upper plenum off look at the area behind the throttle body where the egr passage is next to the coolant passage.
wrote:

-
Well I pulled the upper plenum, and don't see any visible cracks... where the EGR hooks in it was all packed with sludge ?! and the PCV valve had coolant in it. Not sure what could be going on, maybe it is a busted head gasket. I'll put the plenum back on and see if cleaning out the EGR helped any (at least trhat will get rid of that engine code). Again, thanks for the suggestions and I'm open to other advise if anyone hgas any.
-mike
Shep wrote: