95 Bonneville Center-mounted Stop Light

Anyone knows how to replace the center-mounted stop light bulb in 95 Bonneville? The manual doesn't say anything about it.

I don't really know, I'm only answering this because I have nothing else to do.
Lay in the trunk and look up, you should see the bulb socket and how to remove it.
Steve

Steve,
For someone who really don't know, thats a pretty damn good guess.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~293,100 miles_~_~_
Well, 99% of the time, a GM is a GM is a GM.