95 Buick Century

Hello.
My Centruy starts like a champ. The problem is that about 45-60 seconds after starting and idling fine the engine starts revving up and down, higher and lower until the rpms drop too low and the engine
quits. Im not getting any dummy lights. About 202k on the engine. Also new air filter. After about 5 mins of driving its fine all day...until the next moring and the cycle repeats.
Any suggestions for where I need to start looking?
Thanks,
Ken
chesehd wrote:

Clean the map, maf, mat, iac, egr, throttle body, check for vac leaks, and check the O2 sensor output before doing anything else.

My money is on the vacuum leak.