'95 Buick Century heater core R&R

Pardon the on-topic post.
Does anyone know what the flat rate manual says regarding removing and replacing the heater core in a 4 cyl '95 Century? Mine appears to have
a small leak.
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_september

probably more than the car is worth? <bg>
Have you tried the GM cooling system sealing tabs yet? If not, do that first, they may solve your problem. GM parts counter should have them.
PeterD wrote:

Thanks. I'll ask about them the next time I'm at the dealership.