'95 Buick Century heater core R&R

Pardon the on-topic post.

Does anyone know what the flat rate manual says regarding removing and replacing the heater core in a 4 cyl '95 Century? Mine appears to have a small leak.

Reply to
Michael Golden

probably more than the car is worth?

Have you tried the GM cooling system sealing tabs yet? If not, do that first, they may solve your problem. GM parts counter should have them.

Reply to
PeterD

Thanks. I'll ask about them the next time I'm at the dealership.

Reply to
Michael Golden