95 Buick - How to Disable Auto Choke?

I have a '95 Buick Lesabre 3.8 that I am trying to figure out. After starting, tt runs great for one minute, and then it stutters upon acceleration once it warms up a very short time. I replaced the fuel
filter. I am not sure about the fuel pump yet.
Does anyone know how to disable the automatic choke to try to eliminate that one thing?
Thanks for any tips!
- Daniel
Well, there's no choke on anything made in the last 15 years or so..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada

what the hell is a choke?
I dunno .. doesn't the IAC motor act as a choke .. sorta?

The IAC will regulate idle speed via bypass air volume; the extra cold start fuel, as would be provided by a carb's choke, will be programmed into the PCM's map (as we would be in open loop) as a particular injector pulsewidth, presumably corresponding primarily to ECT inputs.
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:58:04 -0700, clevere wrote:

Perhaps putting a scanner on it might shed some light. It sounds feasible that you are dealing with a fault only "visible" after entering closed loop engine control. (ie., oxygen sensor comes to mind as one possibility.) Or it could be caused by something as simple as a dirty air filter or crud in the injectors...
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:01:04 -0600, Robert Hancock wrote:

D Boord wrote:

As pointed out, there is no autochoke. Do the usual: clean, inspect, test: MAF MAT IAC TPS EGR O2 sensors throttle body flapper air intake hose after MAF