95 Buick LeSabre

Hi all, This car had it's battery removed, and was taken off the road for over six months. Now that it is time to drive it again, it won't turn over.
It's a 3800 and ran fine prior to parking it. I put in a fresh charged battery and all i get is the click of the starter, like a dead battery. Dash lights light up and the radiator fans run when the key is turned, but I get no radio, window power, headlight/parking/tail lights or trunk button, and the courtesy foot lights stay on till the battery loses it's charge. Horn and door locks work though. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is happening here? Thanks.

Check the connection at the starter. Take the cable off and clean the connection as well as any others along the way. It is also possible that in six months of sitting idle, the starter motor corroded, bearings are sticking, etc.
jwald wrote: RE: 95 Buick Lesabre 3800
The car was parked for six months with its battery removed. It ran fine prior to parking it. I have put in a fresh charged battery but it won't turn over. I hear the click of the starter, like a dead battery. Dash lights light up and the radiator fans run when the key is turned, but I get no radio, window power, headlight/parking/tail lights or trunk button, and the courtesy foot lights stay on till the battery loses its charge. Horn and door locks work. Any thoughts? Thanks. ___________________________________________________________________________
RE THE NO CRANK CONDITION --
Corroded connections: Clean all plus and ground battery cables at both ends and retighten.
Bad Battery: Use a new battery.
Frozen Pistons: Spray penetrating oil into cylinders, then turn engine with long lever to free pistons.
Good luck.
Rodan.

Forgot to mention checking all grounds too.