95 Buick LeSabre ABS Problem

The antilock braking system in my 95 LeSabre stoped working. How do I test it? Is there a code reader for it? I can read the codes from the PCM but I
don't see any codes for the ABS. Also, after the ABS went bad, the radio started to have lots of static and the signal kind of became weak. I disconnected the ABS computer ( the cable to the box) and the radio started to work OK. Does this mean that the ABS Box is the problem?
Thank you