95 Buick lesabre occasionally dies

Hi,
I have a 95 buick lesabre (170k). The car runs great, but lately it occasionally dies. The engine just stops. It doesn't start to run rough or anything, just stops running. It always start right back up
on the first crank. I can't find a pattern. It may run fine for 2 days, then die 4 times on the 10 mile drive to work. My mechanice replaced the camshaft and crankshaft sensor. He said it was throwing the codes for that. He said the little magnet on the flywheel was intact.
Any thoughts on what may be going on?
thanks chad
Chad, you should check your ignition module. I had two different Buicks with V6 and no distributor and the symptoms sound very similar to the Ign. module crapped out.
Mine was a Chevette. The ignition pickup coil in the distributer, the two little teeny white wires had rubbed through. It would short out once in an odd moment. Frustrating.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

module and bring it in.

Think about it...if it only happens occasionally, then you might not find the fault at all with a tester. Intermittent electrical faults can be a bitch to locate, and sometime substitution is the only answer.