95 Buick Lesabre stalls

My 95 LeSabre sudnely started to stall. If I press the gas pedal slightky it runs almost mormaly. As soon as I take the foot off the gas it stalls.
I found no error codes at all. Any help? Thank you.
Alpha wrote:

Do the usual: clean the maf/mav/map clean the throttle body clean the iac check the tps check fuel pressure at the rail clean and check plugs check ign wire ohms