'95 Buick Skylark any offer considered

Hi everyone, I have a 1995 Buick Skylark Custom that needs transmission work. It has some hidden damage in the rear but the body is straight. For that reason I drove it like this for quite some time. The transmission slips after many miles when the car gets good and warmed up. I don't have time to put into figuring out what's wrong with it and fixing it. Also, since I'm moving, I would rather sell it. I need to sell it quickly because the closing on the house is coming up, so any offer will be considered. If interested, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . The car is in Connecticut.

The car has the following: Lots of tread on tires - less than a year of use

3.1L V-6 Air bag ABS Cruise control Tilt wheel Full instrument cluster Power windows Power door locks AM/FM/cassette Premium wheels
Reply to
Aron