95 Cavalier Remote entry programming

Any one know how to programing this cars fob?
Thanks, Dan.
-

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:53:40 -0500, Dan Brow wrote:
No one knows?
-
Wasn't from lack of trying. I checked AllData, for some reason they don't have any info on programming the remote for this particular vehicle. If it's anything like my '95 Monte, look in the trunk, under the lip where the deck lid meets the body, for a lonely plug not plugged into anything. One wire, black I think. Ground that wire out, press and hold the lock button on the remote until the doors lock. Repeat for multiple transmitters. Done.
Steve