95" cavilier crank senser

I was trying to change crank senser,it broke ! Can I take off oil pan ,and push out from the inside? Can someone tell me an easier way ? Any help would be helpfull.

Reply to
roscoe3464

Shep

Lessee, 72 inches is 6 feet. What would 95" be? 84 is 7 feet, so that would be 7 feet 8 inches? Anyone out there better with English measure than I?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

95" would be 8' 11". Just divide by 12 to determine the foot measurement and the remainder is the inch measure. 7' 8" would be 92".
Reply to
Mike Marlow

Yow! You two are scary! 95" is 7' 11". That's one long crank sensor!!!

Reply to
Peter Daly

measurement

Holy mackerel! What a blunder. I had the feeling that something was wrong and I looked at my reply two or three times and never saw that. I guess I had it in my head that it was only an inch under 8 feet and somehow couldn't get past that damned 8.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I have a good friend who's got his blonde fiance convinced that 10.16 cm is 8 inches! s

Reply to
sdlomi2