95" cavilier crank senser

I was trying to change crank senser,it broke ! Can I take off oil pan ,and push out from the inside? Can someone tell me an easier way ? Any help would be helpfull.

I once just pushed one of these broken sensors into the oil pan and the car is still running, it was tough as the sensor ring on the crankshaft makes this hard, right way is to drop the pan.

-
Lessee, 72 inches is 6 feet. What would 95" be? 84 is 7 feet, so that would be 7 feet 8 inches? Anyone out there better with English measure than I?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

would
95" would be 8' 11". Just divide by 12 to determine the foot measurement and the remainder is the inch measure.
7' 8" would be 92".
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Yow! You two are scary! 95" is 7' 11". That's one long crank sensor!!!

measurement
Holy mackerel! What a blunder. I had the feeling that something was wrong and I looked at my reply two or three times and never saw that. I guess I had it in my head that it was only an inch under 8 feet and somehow couldn't get past that damned 8.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
I have a good friend who's got his blonde fiance convinced that 10.16 cm is 8 inches! s