95 Century Body Question

Hey guys,
I was browsing through the group to ask a few questions about some unfortunate body damage I received in an accident today, I had some front end damage; cracked both headlights on both sides, broke my
bumper cover and bent my header panel a little bit which hopefully i can bend back myself.
I am looking online to buy parts to try and save a few bucks on the repair and I don't know what the name of the fiberglass top that wraps around the front of the hood from one corner light to the other and (I think) attaches to the the header panel. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, -Ben
As I recall, the fiberglass nose is refered to as the header panel, at least that was what it was called on my 78 Olds.
good luck
harryface