'95 Century-- proper adapter for charging R134a?

Hi, My dad's trying to charge the A/C on a '95 Buick Century wagon with 3.1 MFI V6. He asked me to try to figure out which adapter is needed for the connection on the car? Let me know if you know, thanks,

John

----------------- "I was unable to charge freon to car AC because I could not make a connection. The freon bottle (or the charging gun I bought last year) has a quick connect (the kind which we slide the sleeve backward, pushing it in, let go and it connects), but the connection on the car has some kind of female thread connection (it looks like the FJC-25 connection shown on Internet). I probably need an adapter to do it."

Reply to
jyang1

You need 134a fittings. I have a set of hoses that adapt my R12 gauges. If it needs charged you have a leak, get it fixed first.

Reply to
noname