95 Chev Cavalier Rear Wheel Bearing(s)

Alrighty, so i'm replacing the rear wheel bearings myself, so i went to an auto parts store, and told them what i wanted got an SKF Hub/Bearing Assembly.

now i noticed when looking at it that it's got something that looks like a connector(for something electronic). As far as i know my car doesn't have those. the bearing looks a little longer, because of what i assume is some sort of electronics?(same width i believe) So will they still install/work properly, or did the auto parts guy give me the completely wrong bearing(s)?

Reply to
Liandros

Have him double-check his parts manual. My 96 has speed sensors in the rear hubs under the bearing dust shields. I don't know about the 95. If there is no cable you don't have them and probably the wrong part....

Reply to
Woody

Someone else told it's for the rear ABS, and that it seems longer because it goes through the rear trailing arm.. I guess it makes sense, but I guess I won't really know for sure until i take out and look at the old one

Thanks :)

Reply to
Liandros