95 Jimmy problem

I have an odd problem with my truck. Each time I accelerate hard it behaves fine until I get up to about 3500 rpm then it just sputters and will go no
farther, my speed will not increase after this point until I ease off and bring the rpms down. Thanks for any ideas Ryan
Sounds like a fuel pressure/volume problem. If the fuel filter has more than 30K miles, start w/ replacing that, you may get lucky. GW