95 LaSabre Air suspension

Hello, I just discovered what Grand Touring Suspension is on my LaSabre. Trouble is that the compressor isn't working( never has since I've owned it ), so I
don't know if the lines or shocks/struts are holding air. Does anyone know the part numbers, or if there is an alternative to the oem setup? I'll even go to standard shocks. It's got to be better than what I've got now. Is there a conversion to do? Any info is helpful. Thanks.
jw
-- jeff wald