'95 LaSabre Signals

My left blinker won't blink. It indicates on the dash as a solid light. The lights light and hold both front and rear. Before I start replacing bulbs,
is there a blinker relay that might be the culprit? The right is working fine. Thanks.
--
jeff wald
"We're all like a kernel of corn in the colon of life; just passing

-
On 1/18/06 5:27 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@enews3.newsguy.com, "jeff wald"

Start with the bulb. It's probably the cause.

The
This is a classic bulb problem Jeff. Look at the car again and you'll find a burned out directional bulb.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net