'95 LaSabre Signals

My left blinker won't blink. It indicates on the dash as a solid light. The lights light and hold both front and rear. Before I start replacing bulbs, is there a blinker relay that might be the culprit? The right is working fine. Thanks.

Reply to
jeff wald

Shep

Start with the bulb. It's probably the cause.

Reply to
Michael Keefe

This is a classic bulb problem Jeff. Look at the car again and you'll find a burned out directional bulb.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Check the side light. My 93 did this both front and rear bulbs were fine but the front side bulb was out.

Reply to
Tim & Linda