95 Lesabre ABS not working

The ABS on my 95 Lesabre is not working. The light is continuously on. I found a broken connection to mass and reconnected it but it is not working
still. I checked all four wheels and all four are working. I read that the ABS/CTS code 45 may be set if there is a broken connection. Do I have to reset the code before it will work? How do I do that?
Thank you
The system resets itself when the problem is corrected, it should be scanned with an abs function scanner to look at wheel speed sensor inputs, which are the most common problem.

-
It did correct itself and is working ok now. The broken groung connection was the problem. The reason why it didn't work immediatly was because I forgot to connect another cable I had disconnected. Thank you.