95 LeSabre AC

The AC on my 95 Buick LeSabre I just bought seems to run continuously. It cools OK but I don't see the clutch engaging and disengaging. Any idea what it could be? Than you

Reply to
Alpha One

Has it got the V5 compressor? That's the variable displacement type that doesn't cycle the clutch. Look in a service manual to see what type compressor it has.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

If it aint broke, dont fix it. Its a '95, so its at least 11 years old. Compressor probably has more than a few miles on it.

Reply to
core

It and the car has 58,000 miles

Reply to
Alpha One

Maybe it is it. I will check. Thank you.

Reply to
Alpha One