95 LeSabre AC

The AC on my 95 Buick LeSabre I just bought seems to run continuously. It cools OK but I don't see the clutch engaging and disengaging. Any idea what
it could be? Than you

Has it got the V5 compressor? That's the variable displacement type that doesn't cycle the clutch. Look in a service manual to see what type compressor it has.
Garrett Fulton
Maybe it is it. I will check. Thank you.

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:12:55 -0400, "Alpha One"

If it aint broke, dont fix it. Its a '95, so its at least 11 years old. Compressor probably has more than a few miles on it.
It and the car has 58,000 miles