?? '95 Park Ave brake light switch on pedal ??

Hello, My 95 Park Ave has no brake lights. The fuse (brakes + flashers) is okay and the flashers work. The bulbs are good so I'm thinking there's a switch on the
brake pedal... Is this correct? If so, is it an easy r&r and any gotcha's up under there? I see a bunch of wires leading to where I think it is. Many thanks, Lucky