95 Park Ave Ultra 3800, supercharger nose removal

I'm getting ready to remove the supercharger nose piece in order to replace the coupling disk, bearings, and seal. I can see that I will have to do some
preliminary removal to get at the nose piece.
It looks like I can loosen the alternator at one side and tilted back out of the way. Or, do i have to remove it completely?
The supercharger/AC serpentine belt idler is also in the way, so I guess it has to be removed. I can see the top bolt for the idler mount, but not the bottom. So my question is, where does this end? I.e., what else has to be removed befor I can remove the nose cone?
Also, I assume I have to somehow suck all the oil out of the nose cone or it will gush down the front of the engine when I remove the nose piece. I'm thinking of using a turkey baster or similar. Any other ideas?
TIA
Ed