95 PArk Ave Ultra superchaarger R&R

I need to remove the nose cone from the supercharger to replace coupler, seal, & bearings. It now appears that on this particular car it is impossible (well, very difficult...) to get the
nose cone off while the supercharger is on the engine. A garage has told me that the flat rate for supercharger R&R is 2 hours, so it can't be too difficult. Yet, it looks to me like I would have to remove quite a bit of stuff, e.g., the FI system, the throttle body & linkages, and the upper coolant hose before even beginning to work on the supercharger removal.
What am I missing?
TIA
Ed