95 Sonoma Overheats

I bought a 95 Sonoma new and after two years it started to overheat. I have spent many years and $$ doing repairs that the GM dealer said would resolve
the problem. Repairs such as replacing the clutch fan (7 times), installing a clutch fan that was made for a larger engine and replacing the head gasket.
I have taken GM Canada and the dealerships to court and now they want to have the case thrown out unless I can find an 'expert' witness to speak about the defect.
Has anybody else had similar problems or can offer up an 'expert' or other proof.
Frustrated in Toronto. Perry