95 Sonoma Overheats

I bought a 95 Sonoma new and after two years it started to overheat. I have spent many years and $$ doing repairs that the GM dealer said would resolve the problem. Repairs such as replacing the clutch fan (7 times), installing a clutch fan that was made for a larger engine and replacing the head gasket.

I have taken GM Canada and the dealerships to court and now they want to have the case thrown out unless I can find an 'expert' witness to speak about the defect.

Has anybody else had similar problems or can offer up an 'expert' or other proof.

Frustrated in Toronto. Perry

Reply to
Perry Missal