95 Tahoe Climate Control

Okay, My Control Panel was busted in about 5 places and the fan speed switch is fried. I ordered a new panel (it is a GM part) and it arrived today. I took my dash apart and 1 of the plugs in the back is
way different on the new one. I took both panels to the local GM dealer and they said that it is the right part but is also updated as the others were weak (no duh LOL) and the conversion harness is included ( That is exactly what their computer said). I have contacted the place where I purchased my new part from and am still awaiting a reply. I am just hoping somebody here might have an idea as to what to do. Thanks.

It's not clear if you recieved the conversion harness with the new control panel. If you did, cut off the old connector and splice in the new one.

There was no new harness included. I am searching all over the net for something to that affect and can't find anything. I am still waiting for the seller to get back to me.

Is it possible the conversion harness is available seperately at the GM dealer ?

The guy running the parts dept. is a total moron and doesn't want to help anybody. I am going to try to call a dealership in Tucson today and find out for sure what I need to do.

Found out what happened. It was listed wrong and is for 96+ but not for the early 95s. I just shipped it back and ordered the one specific for mine.